Saturday 1 January 2011

‘It takes a great man, to replace no man’

So let me get the pleasantries out of the way first



May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.



It’s the New Year and I am …. Still … single ….boohoo am I bothered NO! … I am so happy with, my life right now, the thought of having to cater to someone sounds more like a burden to me, I have an active social life,  I am traveling and I am just living my life at my pace … I don’t want no man to slow me down.



Apparently when you don’t need a man that’s when you are ready to have one, so when you feel complete by yourself and you don’t need a man to complete you, this makes perfect sense.

I do know that if a guy does manage to pin me down, he will have to be a GREAT MAN! 


If  i was happy to be with ANYMAN ... or a WASTEMAN ... this is just reflection of how I view myself and what I think I am worth ... so I am happy to say Iam waiting for a GREAT MAN.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment